Thank you for your interest in employment with the Upper Trinity Regional Water District. Please read the instructions and general information below before completing your application.
- A completed application is required for all positions.
- Only fully completed applications for currently open positions will be considered.
- All questions on the application must be answered completely. If a questions does not apply to you, or the position for which you are applying, please mark as not applicable (N/A).
- An electronic copy of a resume may be submitted with, but not in lieu of an application. All questions on the application must still be answered completely.
- Minimum qualifications and other important job requirements are stated in the position announcement for each position.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered for employment.
- Unless otherwise stated, all advertised positions will be considered open until filled.
- All positions are subject to close without notice.
- Applicants are encouraged to complete and submit their completed application online through the UTRWD website by clicking on the "ONLINE APPLICATION" link below. Applications may also be printed and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to the following address:
- Applicants who submit their completed application through the UTRWD website link will receive an auto-reply confirmation that their application was received. E-mail confirmation will not be provided to those applicants that e-mail, fax or mail their applications.
Applications are provided in .pdf format and require Adobe Reader™ . If you do not have Adobe® Reader™, it is available for download free by clicking the link here.
Upper Trinity Regional Water District is committed to a Drug Free and Alcohol Free work environment and requires drug testing prior to placement in any position.
UPPER TRINITY REGIONAL WATER DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER