Water Plant Operator I
Water Plant Operator II
Water Plant Operator III
Wastewater Plant Operator I
Wastewater Plant Operator II
Wastewater Plant Operator III
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Upper Trinity Regional Water District. Please read the instructions and general information below before completing your application.
- A completed application is required for all positions.
- Only fully completed applications for currently open positions will be considered.
- All questions on the application must be answered completely. If a questions does not apply to you, or the position for which you are applying, please mark as not applicable (N/A).
- An electronic copy of a resume may be submitted with, but not in lieu of an application. All questions on the application must still be answered completely.
- Minimum qualifications and other important job requirements are stated in the position announcement for each position.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered for employment.
- Unless otherwise stated, all advertised positions will be considered open until filled.
- All positions are subject to close without notice.
- Applicants are encouraged to click on the Application link, complete the application in full, and attach it to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. It can also be printed and mailed to the following address:
Applications are provided in .pdf format and require Adobe Reader™ . If you do not have Adobe® Reader™, it is available for download free by clicking the link here.
Upper Trinity Regional Water District is committed to a Drug Free and Alcohol Free work environment and requires drug testing prior to placement in any position.
UPPER TRINITY REGIONAL WATER DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER